Saturday, August 23, 2008

Terrence Howard

My mom got me tickets to see Terrence Howard at Lux Lounge tonight. My reaction: Terrence Howard sings? Oh yes, he does. Also little known fact about Mr. Howard- he lives in the Suburbs of Philadelphia. So the question remains, is he good? Many actors consider themselves to be triple threats. Terrence Howard isn't bad. I give him credit for stepping outside of his role as an actor and for actually playing his own instruments (guitar and piano). His sound is your typical R&B at times but with a personal flair.I haven't seen him live nor have I heard much of his music but here's a little sample.

Sanctuary- Terrence Howard


His first album, Shine Through It, comes out September 2nd on Columbia Records and features a collaboration with Chris Brown (ugh).

No comments: