Saturday, August 16, 2008

90's Pop Week: Essential 90's Playlist

Today is the last day of 90's Pop Week and I know there are a good amount of groups that I didn't cover. But to pay homage to them, I am creating the ultimate 90's playlist

  1. When The Lights Go Out (5ive)
  2. Faded (SoulDecision)
  3. Back Here Baby (BB Mack)
  4. Candy (Mandy Moore)
  5. What a Girl Wants (Christina Aguilera)
  6. Hit Me Baby One More Time (Britney Spears)
  7. Larger Than Life (Backstreet Boys)
  8. I Want You Back (Nsync)
  9. Wannabe (Spice Girls)
  10. I Think I'm In Love With You (Jessica Simpson)
  11. Una Noche (98 degrees)
  12. Liquid Dreams (Otown)
  13. Get Over Yourself (Eden's Crush)
  14. U + ME = US (2Ge+her)
  15. Summer Girls (LFO)
  16. I Knew I Loved You (Savage Garden)
  17. MmmBop (Hanson)

No comments: