Thursday, August 14, 2008

90's Pop Week: It's Britney Bitch

I really don't need to say much about Britney Spears. Her early teen years have been erased in America's memory by her recent craziness. Between driving with her child on her lap and shaving her head and threating reporters with an umbrella, Spears needs to be hit more than One More Time. And now, a photo montage:
Playlist
  1. ...Baby One More Time
  2. (You Drive Me) Crazy
  3. Sometimes
  4. Lucky
  5. From the Bottom of my Broken Heart
  6. Oops! I did it Again
  7. Stronger
  8. Don't Let Me Be The Last to Know
  9. Let Me Be
  10. I'm a Slave 4 U
  11. I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman
  12. Me Against The Music
  13. Everytime
  14. Toxic
  15. Gimme More

Damn...she may be a psycho...but she's got quite the list of hits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting, great writing, but this is not really definitive as to the 90s -- nor is it "music!" Love reading your posts though.