Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pump Up Music

This morning, I found out I made the Women's Club Soccer team at Penn, to much of my surprise. When I heard the news, I heard this song in my head:



Cheesy, yes, but that song gets me going. I then realized, it's been two years since I have played soccer, so my warm up music is a bit dated. My current warm up playlist includes:

  1. Disco Inferno- 50 Cent
  2. Where's Your Head At- Basement Jaxx
  3. Roc the Mic- Beanie Sigel & Freeway (Philly!)
  4. Touch It- Busta Rhymes, Missy Elliott, Mary J, Rah Digga
  5. Come to Me- Diddy
  6. Faint- Linkin Park
  7. Money Maker- Ludacris
  8. Breathe, Stretch, Shake - Mase
  9. Lights, Camera, Action- Diddy/ Mr. Cheeks
  10. Make it Rain- Fat Joe
  11. Eye of the Tiger- Survivor

Needless to say, I am going to need a new playlist for this season.

No comments: