Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Gossip

This is not a gossip blog but I can't help myself.

Clay Aiken came out of the closet today. I know, you know, and finally he knows that he is gay. But, the American Idol winner claims that he came out of the closet for the sake of his new born baby. I would just like to point out that the child does not yet know the difference between gay and straight. Also, Clay, why come out of the closet AFTER knockin up yo baby's mama (Jaymes, that's right Jaymes Foster). Last comments on Clay Aiken- I just find this somewhat humorous. I have a friend, who is a lesbian, and after coming out of the closet, she began a new look which was striking similar to Clay Aiken's new look circa '06. I would like to show you how freaky these pictures are, for comparison, but I also want to respect her privacy, so I shall not- but it's crazy!

Next. Also to come out of the closet today was Lindsay Lohan. Yet again, no surprise there. She's been all over this chick for months now. This news, not so interesting.

Lastly on my list of strange things happening in Hollywood is that Jennifer Hudson (American Idol reject but Dreamgirls success) is engaged to Punk from the TV show I Love New York. Now, Jennifer, you know you can do better than marrying someone who was head over heels for New York. But on the topic of gay celebrities...I am not so sure that Punk is straight. Perhaps he will come out of the closet after their first baby.

Speaking of Clay Aiken, this is perhaps the best clip....ever


Note that he's covering Elton John.

No comments: