Monday, July 21, 2008

What's Going On?

I know it's been a while since I've done Song of the Day. I've had a lot going on in my life and that's not an excuse really but it's given me a lot of time to think. And I've been thinking about politics, music, friends, family- and I guess life in general. It's often hard to make sense of the world but we utilize tools that help us create some sort of meaning. For me, my primary tool is music and so with all I had going on, I put my ipod on random and this was the first song to come up. Of course I love the original by Marvin Gaye, but there was something about all these different artists coming together and the situation under which they came together that made this so special. Anyway, I love this video-it's just so powerful- and it's Song of the Day.

No comments: