Saturday, July 5, 2008

Ordinary People

I know that literally, it is no longer July 4th and that you skeptics are thinking that I've failed my goal to write a song of the day everyday. But whatever, I just got back from seeing John Legend on the Parkway for FREE!!

So, in honor of that performance, and given the state of my relationship with el boyfriend, today's song of the day is Ordinary People. While I would love to write a review of this concert, I am going to see Mr. Legend at the Borgata on Sunday so I will let you know about that later. In the meantime, enjoy today's song of the day.



Little known fact: John Legend is an alum of UPenn (yup, that's my school) and matriculated at the young age of 16!

Also, speaking of John's, I will be seeing John Mayer on Thursday. So since I've been thinking of John Legend and John Mayer, if you're a fan of either of the two you NEED to check this out. It's from last year's Grammy's and pretty old but I love it. It's Corinne Bailey Rae, John Mayer, and John Legend performing together. It's beautiful, although I wish they had sang together. But yeah, since it's July 5th now, I will give you two videos for today.


great or what?

No comments: