Monday, July 28, 2008

Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue

Something Old

I hate to belabor the subject, but I want to apologize again for not keeping up with song of the day- but I promise to keep on top of that from now on.

Something New

I've decided that, being from Philadelphia, I would like to throw a little more of that into the mix. People can say what they want about Philadelphia but it's an awesome city. Philadelphia has had tons of musicians rise out of the city limits, but it's still never recognized as a musical city (besides Philly Soul- but that's more of less nostalgic. ) SO, I have decided, as a part of Song of the Day, I will have Philly Phridays. Philly Phridays will be a Song of the Day from a Philadelphia artist. Some you will have heard and others I can guarantee will be completely new. But I need to ask- should it be Philly Phridays or Filly Fridays? I think Philly Phridays- it preserves the important word- thanks for your input though.

Something Borrowed

This is completely unrelated but I just found out that Philadelphia now has Philly Bike Share. Philly Car Share- great idea. Philly Bike Share? Not so much. Do you really think, two weeks in advance, that you'll need a bike to ride down town? I don't think so- nice try though.

Something Blue


No comments: