Sunday, June 1, 2008

Quest to Meet Dave Barnes


MmMmMmm...Dave Barnes....

So, as I stated in my blog about WXPN's Xponential Festival, I have begun a quest to meet Dave Barnes. While I have set up a deal with my boyfriend, that if the chance arises, I am allowed to make a sexy time with John Mayer, I have been denied a similar opportunity with Dave Barnes...But I suppose that's okay given that Dave is married whereas John is just dating some hoe. Sorry, that was uncalled for. Anyway, I have an update.

So, we're off to a good start- I am going to Xponential.
Now, I am trying to win a chance to go to the Xponential meet-n-greet but I am going to need you guys to vote for my playlist, that I will post later

If I get to go to the meet and greet:
mission will be accomplished, there will be pictures, and my acclamation of love

If I do not get into the meet and greet:
I will break through the tent and molest Dave Barnes...just kidding (kind of)
my next idea is to try to "work" at the meet and greet tent
if that doesn't work, I will try to work for artist hospitality and sneak onto the tour bus

So, that's all I have for now
I will get back to you with details as I get closer to the date

Oh, and for those of you wondering, yes, that is my child in Dave's belly

No comments: