Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Duffy "I'm Scared"

As if it's not obvious yet, I have an obsession with singer-songwriters. And if you've really been paying attention, you probably know that I have an obsession with European singer-songwriters, specifically. For obvious reasons, I love male songwriters (accents, metrosexual vibe-- what more could I ask for?).

But, generally speaking, I'm not a huge fan of female artists. However I can't help but be in love with some of the female artists coming out of Europe these days. Their sound is so pure and raw that it honestly leaves me speechless(which is quite a feat)

I've had Duffy's "I'm Scared" stuck in my head all day. Love it!



Here are some other European female artists you should check out: Corrine Bailey Rae, Adele, Laura Izibor


No comments: