Monday, December 21, 2009

Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors

Sorry for my not-so-eloquent post. But it's 1:00 AM and I've been in "Finals Mode" for the past two weeks. While "writing my Islam paper" yesterday, I found this band and really liked them. I have to admit, at first I thought, "they aren't really my cup of tea" but I soon changed my mind.


So, follow this link and check out Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors.
  • Song Suggestions: "Hung The Moon" and "The Wire"
I didn't want to post a video because I thought you might not check out the link- but I'm going to anyway. But please still look at the link and listen to those songs.

Because I'm in the Christmas spirit and it snowed over a foot this weekend, I'll post their cover of "Baby, It's Cold Outside." Of course it's no comparison to the original, but quite cute.


No comments: