Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Melody Gardot

For those of you who have not read my previous blog on Melody Gardot yet, read it.

For those of you who have not listened to Melody Gardot yet, listen to her!

Now that we're all caught up, Melody is releasing her new album, My One and Only Thrill, on April 28th, in the US (it has already been released in the UK). For Jazz/blues lovers, this is a must have (as is her previous album, Worrisome Heart). I don't want to give it all away but I've heard her perform some of the songs live, and it's a great album. So I wanted to give you all a heads up so you can go out a buy it.

If you're too impatient to wait, as I am, you can buy her first single, "Who Will Comfort Me," on iTunes now.

Track Listing:
1. Baby I'm A Fool
2. If The Stars Were Mine
3. Who Will Comfort Me
4. Your Heart Is As Black As Night
5. Lover Undercover
6. Our Love Is Easy
7. Les Etoiles
8. The Rain
9. My One And Only Thrill
10. Deep Within The Corners Of My Mind
11. Somewhere Over The Rainbow

No comments: