Friday, March 20, 2009

Fools for April

It took me forever to find this song, so you better listen to it.

I was watching The Real World: Brooklyn, on MTV (yup) and I heard this song and I thought it was so beautiful. But given MTV's disinterest in music, I didn't know who the artist was. But in an attempt to become more connected with music, they created a website where you can find the name of songs that they play during the show. So, that's how I found Fools For April's "Child Inside".

Fools for April have also been featued on MTV's The City and Oxygen's Bad Girls Club (two other shows that I adore). Their debut album, "The Voice is Inside" was released on iTunes and Amazon earlier this year. I suggest checking them out. They're simple, yet quite good.

The song that I fell in love with is called "Child Inside" but I couldn't find a music video- so check out "Lie With Me" instead.
The quality of this video isn't so great- so you should really just buy the CD.

No comments: