Sunday, December 21, 2008

Donavan Frankenreiter

This past summer at Bonnaroo, I was wandering around lost and accidentally walked backstage and saw FUSE TV following this man around. Being the natural follower that I am, I too, decided to follow this man and see what all the hype was around. During the course of this interview, I found out that this man was Donavan Frankenreiter. I had heard Frankenreiter's music from a friend before, and I thought he was quite good, but never really looked much into it. Therefore, I had no idea that the man I was following was Donavan Frankenreiter.

Anyway, you should definitely check him out. He's very good- a mix of blues, rock and a little soul, I suppose. If you like Jack Johnson and John Mayer, do yourself a favor and check out Donavan. I highly suggest checking out one of his official videos, but youtube sucks and they're embedded, so I am posting a live video.


Donavan is currently on an International Tour and although he has a few dates in the US, I haven't seen any in the East Coast :(
But I promise you, you'll like him so check him out if he's in your town.

No comments: