Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Summer Wrap Up

So, today was my last day as an A&R intern at Atlantic Records and it is by far the saddest day of the summer...probably the saddest day of 2009.

This summer has been so amazing. I really can't even write about all of it in this blog or else it would go on forever and ever. I had the most amazing bosses in the world. My fellow interns were also incredible and I couldn't have asked to be surrounded by better people. The music! ah! where do we start. So many concerts this summer, so much new music, so much of it that I have yet to write about-but it's coming.

I guess I just wanted to say that for anyone interested in the music industry, I highly recommend trying out an internship. You might think you know everything there is to know about music, but there's always more to learn. As they always say, "the only thing I know is that I know nothing." I learned so much this summer and was so fortunate to be able to work at Atlantic.

Please feel free to email me with questions about my internship or my summer experience. I can't get you an internship, but if you'd like to talk about interning in the music industry, I'd be more than happy to share my experiences.

Lastly, I've compiled a list of my summer favorites- enjoy!

No comments: