Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fun Music Activity- My Life According to Elliott Smith

I found this on Facebook and it was really fun for me to fill out so I figured I'd post it here for you music lovers. enjoy. fill it out- spread the love. feel free to leave your responses as comments or use it elsewhere:

Directions:

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 12 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! (Not when the singer is prolific and has weird song names...) Repost as "My Life According to (BAND NAME)"

Pick your artist: Elliott Smith



-Are you a male or female? Southern Belle
-Describe yourself: Coming Up Roses
-How do you feel: Lost and Found
-Describe where you currently live: Between the Bars
-If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Coast to Coast
-Your favorite form of transportation: Shooting Star
-Your best friend is: Pretty Mary K

-You and your best friends are: Everything Reminds Me Of Her

-Your favorite color is: Blue Mood

-What's the weather like: LA

-Favorite time of day: The Last Hour
-If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Little One

-What is life to you: Needle in the Hay

-Your last relationship: Cupid's Trick

-Your Fear: I Don't Think I'm Ever Gonna Figure It Out

-What is the best advice you have to give: Don't Go Down

-If you could change your name, you would change it to: Sweet Adeline
-Thought for the day: Let's Get Lost

-How you would like to die: Wouldn't Mama Be Proud

-Your soul's present condition: A Passing Feeling

-Your motto: A Distorted Reality Is Now A Necessity To Be Free


No comments: