Friday, June 12, 2009

From My Playlist to Yours

So, it might seem like I'm shamelessly plugging Atlantic artists this summer but let's be real: that's where I work, that's what I listen to. But have enough faith in me and my taste to know that I wouldn't post anything on here that I don't think is worth listening to. This Tuesday (June 16th) go buy Laura Izibor's debut album, "Let the Truth Be Told."

Seriously, she has an amazing voice. It's crazy to hear such a heartfelt, mature sound come from such a petite frame but Izibor is astounding. I got the chance to listen to the album all the way through, and there isn't one song that is anything short of amazing. By now, you've probably heard her radio hit, "From My Heart to Yours," and the rest of the album is just as fantastic.

Check out "From My Heart to Yours"

No comments: