Tuesday, January 6, 2009

For All You Love Birds

For all you love birds- or people who think you might be in love by Valentines Day...or you people who have those fantasy crushes Dave Barnes has something for you! That's right- A Valentines Day EP. Check his message to his fans:

Hello all -

Welcome to this. The new year. I'm a bit behind already. I have yet to put some new years resolutions together. Except rocking everyone's faces off, which I know sounds painful, but is actually like swimming in whipped cream. Yep.

A few things -

1. We are putting a Valentines EP out the first week of February. I know. Excitement gathers like the fog in Tuscany. And stuff...2 new songs, a cover, and 2 reworkings of old classics. Okay, DB classics. Whatever that means.

2. I need something from yall - Questions about love. That's right. We are putting something together for you guys that I think you are going to like, but for it to be done, I need all your questions about love. Send em on. I'm gonna take em on. One on one like Halls and Oats. Just email management@davebarnes.com with all of your wonderings about amore. Starting February 1st there will be a new website with some Valentines fun. So be involved in the fun. Send your questions in.

3. Tour dates. I'll be there, will you? More will be added...so don't you worry if your city isn't listed.

Check 'em out here: http://www. davebarnes. com/tour

SO, a very happy new year! I hope Christmas was all that you wanted it to be, and that as the season ends and this new one begins, you can pause and prepa
re. See you guys soon!

-Barnes #34


A Dave Barnes Valentines Day

No comments: